The ROTC LLC provides students the opportunity to live in a community with other students who are headed down the path of a commission in the U.S. Armed Forces. While living in the ROTC LLC, students will be exposed to traditions, customs, and the culture of each military service, in order to develop a sense of camaraderie and identification.
Located In: Maple Hall
Open To: Students in any USF ROTC Program
Benefits of the ROTC LLC Program
- Gain a better understanding and appreciation for all the military services’ capabilities and culture
- Help foster bonds and establish relationships between each other in pursuit of a common goal
- Participate in a network of peer support that encourages excellence and service
- Develop a “joint” mindset that values the unique cultures of each military service
The ROTC LLC requires members to:
- Be officially enrolled in an ROTC program at USF (If dis-enrolled from ROTC, you will be reassigned to a non-LLC floor for the start of the spring semester.)
- Attend special LLC programming events and floor meetings
- As an upper-class ROTC student, participate as a mentor to new ROTC students
- Students admitted to the ROTC LLC will be automatically assigned to live in Maple Hall, a suite-style residence hall near the ROTC building.