Bull Haul refers to the USF Move-In Day experience where individuals volunteer to assist other students with the move-in process. The Bull Haul experience is one of USF's best traditions for building community, making connections, and sharing Bull Pride.Who participates?
- An opportunity to meet new friends and their families
- No charge for early move-in (as early as Sunday, August 17 at 10:00 am)
- Dinner on Wednesday, August 20th, during Bull Haul Training
- Community service hours
- Bull Haul T-Shirt
- Closed-toe shoes
- A positive attitude and willingness to help
- Ability to lift student belongings or utilize carts to transport them
- A willingness to assist with directing traffic (if assigned to parking team)
- Complete a 4 hour shift on Thursday, August 21 (9:00 am - 1:00 pm or 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm)
- Student volunteers attend Bull Haul Training on Wednesday, August 20 at 7 p.m.
- Please Note: Students with Orientation or Glo-Bull Beginnings obligations on August 20 and/or August 21 will not be able to volunteer for Bull Haul due to schedule conflicts
We hope you will take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to welcome and assist your fellow Bulls during their move-in process.
Questions?Apply for Bull Haul 2014!