2015-2016 Housing Resident ScholarshipThe Department of Housing & Residential Education has two $500 scholarships to award for the 2015-2016 year.
- Must have a GPA of at least 3.0
- Must plan to live in Tampa Campus Housing for the entire 2015-2016 academic year
- Must have earned 12 USF credit hours (for undergraduates) or 9 USF credit hours (for graduate students) by the end of the fall 2014 semester
- Must be in good conduct with the university
- Complete the online application by 5:00pm on Monday, April 6, 2015
- Submit two letters of recommendation:
- One (1) academic reference - 1 page maximum (university faculty or academic advisor) that speaks to your academic excellence.
- One (1) personal reference - 1 page maximum (i.e. university staff, student organization associate/advisor, co-worker, supervisor, pastor, etc.) that speaks to your leadership or service. Please do not include references from friends or relatives
Recipients will be notified on April 23, 2015
For more information, contact:
Justin Osborne, Assistant Director of Residential Life & Education